Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hi folks..
    I'm not new to the idea of blogging, but I am pretty new to actually doing it. So I wanted to do a small post just to introduce myself and get acquainted. Here goes...
My name is Winney, and I love crafting! I decided that through the years of learning how to do all these crafts that there may be someone around just looking for a new crafting project to do. It's because of this That I wanted to start a blog. I want to share my crafting ideas and experiences, and all the lessons I've learned along the way with other people. And hopefully learn a few new ones too! I will show you how to make a wide arrangement of crafts that I have learned and tell you some tips and tricks that I hope will be helpful to you.
     Please bear with me as this is my first real try at blogging. I will do my best not to make my How To's too confusing lol. I would love to hear from you. So be sure to leave me a comment if you feel the urge :D  I would love to know what you think of my projects, any ideas that you think I should cover in this blog, or if you know of site or blog that you might think would be worth looking at..but please try to keep the spam under control...lol  I look forward to sharing my new blogging adventures and my crafting ideas with you.
Thanks for Reading,
-Winney

No comments:

Post a Comment